Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not rely on your own understanding; think about Him in all your ways, and He will guide you on the right paths. ~~Proverbs 3:5-6



Sunday, May 10, 2009

Wow - 100!

At my brother-in-laws request, I am not doing one of those "this is my 100th post!" posts. Rather, I will flashback to my VERY 1ST post ever, and marvel at the fact that I am still doing this on a semi-regular basis!

Then - Mother's Day 2008

Now - Mother's Day 2009 (forgive the grainy pic, we waited until too late to take a decent picture outside & our camera is going stupid on us)



Happy Mother's Day everyone!!!!!



3 comments:

Pawpaw/Finley and Nana/Ruby said...

I love the way before and after pictures show how much we change in a year. We love you guys and I usually have trouble posting comments.

Team Johnson said...

100 posts in a year......I might be saying that in about 3 or 4 or maybe 5............ hope you had a great day.

Noah's Mommy said...

Hey I think I did a cheesy 100th post. ha ha Hope ya keep it up. I think it is a great way to keep up with day to day life when we don't see each other that often.