Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not rely on your own understanding; think about Him in all your ways, and He will guide you on the right paths. ~~Proverbs 3:5-6



Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Bad mood plan, Day 2

Day 2 has gone pretty good.....I'm not as mean as I thought I would be. That morning drink I told y'all about - is making me pee myself silly, so obviously it does help with water retention! (Sorry if that's too much info!)

By the way, how many calories do you think there are in about 3 oz of a strawberry smoothie from Tropical Smoothie Cafe? Some mean person brought in huge smoothies and iced coffees, but I was a good girl and poured out a wee-little bit into a small cup and gave the rest to Pam (she's like Mikey, she'll eat anything....lol). Oh, and it is my boss' b-day today, and I passed on ice cream cake from Dairy Queen! Go me!!

Also, update on the fritters that are STILL on my kitchen counter - Danny sat on the couch last night and ate one in front of me!!!!! Way to go for being so supportive honey!

4 comments:

AG said...

I want to lose some weight also.

I really make bad choices during the day. I eat too much of anything in front of me.

Let me know if you ever want a walking partner!! :)

Lynné said...

Will do! Thanks for the offer!

Kathryn said...

I told you to bring the apple fritters to MEEEEE lol Glad you are doing good on the diet and hope your will power will stick!

Team Johnson said...

That is truly impressive! good luck!!