Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not rely on your own understanding; think about Him in all your ways, and He will guide you on the right paths. ~~Proverbs 3:5-6



Friday, May 29, 2009

Bad mood plan, Day 4

So I decided that this morning would be the last day for the 7 day smoothie. Notice that I only made it to day 4. I'm really trying to blame it on the fact that I didn't think that parsley would hold up long enough in the refrigerator, but we all know that I wouldn't stick to this regime of a nasty smoothie every morning for 7 days. I started to take a picture of the drink....but I decided to spare you the nastiness that it is!

One of my co-workers decided to do this along with me, but ended up a day behind me. She sent me text messages every morning after she made her smoothie. Here is pretty much verbatim what she had to say.

  • Day 1: "Why didn't you tell me that it tasted so bad?"
  • Day 2: "It was a little better this morning, but I still couldn't drink the whole thing"
  • Day 3: "I almost vomited green smoothie just now"

Amanda, I totally feel you. I thought Abby was going to lose it when I made the smoothie this morning. Oh the things we will do to lose a few lbs!

all*you - I am completely at a loss for words! I may actually have to write one of those letters (when I come up with words) that shows up at the front of the magazine where inevitably the editor writes some sort of apology for including such bad information in their publication. Shame on you!

0 comments: