Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not rely on your own understanding; think about Him in all your ways, and He will guide you on the right paths. ~~Proverbs 3:5-6



Sunday, May 17, 2009

My toothless wonder!

Y'all are going to get tired of "tooth-pulling" news! This tooth had to be the worst so far - she was absolutely adamant (sp?) that it was not going to be pulled. I don't know how Danny did it, but he somehow tricked her into getting it out. As for me, I was way in the other room, cuz there is just something about tooth pulling that doesn't agree with my nerves!
About to dig into a cupcake! (the rest are going to school in the morning to celebrate her b-day while school is still in)

#5 is gone! (click to enlarge)

Destiny, how do you like her placement of the fake tattoo that is compliments of you?



2 comments:

Team Johnson said...

Love the tat. why me??? Sammy FINALLY has his first loose tooth & it is already a HUGE drama. Not looking forward to more.

Pawpaw/Finley and Nana/Ruby said...

Hey whatever happened to just letting it fall out? I love the pictures. I can't believe Abby is almost a snaggletooth. I love you Abby. Nana