Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not rely on your own understanding; think about Him in all your ways, and He will guide you on the right paths. ~~Proverbs 3:5-6



Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Name change...

I just wanted to inform everyone that as of today (by my daughters request), we are to call her Samantha. Part of her homework was to read a book entitled "Sam, Sam, Sam", and she has decided that Samantha is the "most beautiful name EVER"!!!!

Although, about an hour and a half after she told me what was required of me when I am addressing her by name, I wanted her to tell her best friend's mom what her new name is.........and low and behold, she couldn't remember it! Must not have been that beautiful huh?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

oops how quickly things come and go!! LOL I like Abby!!