Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not rely on your own understanding; think about Him in all your ways, and He will guide you on the right paths. ~~Proverbs 3:5-6



Sunday, August 17, 2008

Hickey time!


Ok, so when I first saw this on Abby's arm, I said to her "Oh my, you burned yourself!", she told me "No, Momma I didn't", I then asked her "Did you draw on yourself?", she sheepishly told me "No, I didn't". So................quick witted as I am (hahahahaha), I finally came to the realization that my child gave herself a hickey!!!!! What's a girl to do?

4 comments:

Noah's Mommy said...

Awesome that you could document her first hickey. ha ha

Anonymous said...

LOL so funny did she finally say what she did or was it left alone? LOL great pic, she seems to be proud of it! lOL

Georgia Girl said...

LOL....funny...sounds like something my Lexi would do but doesn't even know what that is yet but how soon she will hear about it at school. She still has another year...Abby is a beautiful little girl! Vising for the first time on this blog site and just joined a few days ago so looking to meet some new friends in the blogworld.

Susan said...

HA!!!!! I did that to myself when I was about her age, too. And also on my arm. That's hysterical!