Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not rely on your own understanding; think about Him in all your ways, and He will guide you on the right paths. ~~Proverbs 3:5-6



Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Some of the reasons I love my husband....

*He irons my uniform for me every night (I don't even ask him to do it, he just does!)


*He always rubs my back, shoulders, neck, feet if I want/need him to


*He starts the process of getting Abby ready for school every morning (again, without me asking him to!)


*Even after almost 12 yrs of marriage, he still opens my car door for me


*He still loves me even though I can be the most stubborn, bull-headed female out there (and he only SOMETIMES rolls his eyes at me)


*He is so cute when he is studying me while I am reading, watching TV, or on the computer (and he thinks I don't know he is doing it)


*He sometimes adds chick flicks to our Netflix queue (just because he thought of me)


*He tells me he loves me about 15 times a day


*He tries really hard to plan surprises on special occasions (notice I say "tries" really hard!)


****Please note, these are in no specific order! I'm just random like that!

1 comments:

Noah's Mommy said...

How sweet ! It is so important for us to build our husbands up. I hope you have verbally shared these things with him as well. I hope you don't mind if I steal your idea sometime.