Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not rely on your own understanding; think about Him in all your ways, and He will guide you on the right paths. ~~Proverbs 3:5-6



Monday, September 1, 2008

A whole bunch of nothing...

I actually cooked the other night......a Rachael Ray recipe...."Express lane dinner"....mozzarella stuffed meatballs, roasted broccoli, and potatoes (the potatoes are mine, not Rach's). It was so yummy, we decided to take a pic! Danny said that I have to add it to my usual routine....and that's okay because it was easy! Here's the link for the recipe.

My sister did Abby's makeup on Labor Day......can you tell?

Abby wanted it washed off before we could even get home.......we live less than 3 blocks from my parents!
(yes, that is my sweet Nanny bent over in the background.....imagine the fact that she is cleaning! Who da thunk it?)

Everyone, please meet Baby....this is my parents kitten, who just happens to be a hellion (spelling?). Don't let her sweet expression fool you, she is waiting to jump for the camera strap (trust me, the leg of my jean capri tells the story!)!

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

Wow that food looks good.... Send me the recipe? Also I don't blame you Abby I don't like to wear makeup either. That cat is sooo cute and innocent looking. Too bad its not.

Noah's Mommy said...

I hate cats and I can see right through that one. It is evil for sure. ha ha

Anonymous said...

food looks wonderful weres my plate?
I thought it was a test for halloween but yeah no make up
and I have one that looks just like that but a bit more fluffy!

Susan said...

Those meatballs look delish. I'll have to check the recipe out for myself, in the hopes that I will actually do a little cooking, as well.

Visiting from SITS!