Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not rely on your own understanding; think about Him in all your ways, and He will guide you on the right paths. ~~Proverbs 3:5-6



Saturday, July 18, 2009

Locks of Love, part 2!

Yes folks, we did it!

I almost cried, but I fanned my eyes, and all was well! Watching that ponytail get sawed off was quite emotional though, and it sorta felt like it was in slow-motion.

Ta-Da!!

I think it suits her very well, and she actually flipped through the book and found what length she wanted.


Some little girl is going to be tickled pink when she gets a wig made out of that curly blondeness!

"Look! I've got a tail!!!"

6 comments:

King Family said...

Giving up the tail for a bob like that is G_R_E_A_T
I love your new look Abby.

Kathryn said...

Abby you look so cute. Wow some little girl is going to be so happy to have cute blonde hair that was yours. AWEEEE

Noah's Mommy said...

Abby you are so cool to do that. I think it is a great new look to go back to school with.

Team Johnson said...

LOVE IT!!!! Will be so much easier to wash & brush too......

AG said...

Really cute Abby, I wish I was that brave!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Abby! I love the new look, too!
:) Amelia