Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not rely on your own understanding; think about Him in all your ways, and He will guide you on the right paths. ~~Proverbs 3:5-6



Friday, July 17, 2009

Another Abbyism

We had to make a run to the store earlier this evening, and Abby wanted to tell me about her "fantasy" world. Here it goes, pretty much verbatim:

"My dream house would be to live in the torch of the Statue of Liberty, and you would be the queen, Momma....and Daddy would be the king. Me and CC (my sister Cristin, FYI) would be sisters, and we both would be princesses. Then, when you and Daddy die, CC would get married to some handsome boy and then he would be the king and CC would be the queen. And then I would be the only princess. And the best thing, Momma, is that birds wouldn't poop on the Statue......wouldn't that be great?"

And just so you know, she said all this so fast, that I had a hard time keeping up with her train of thought.....but I totally caught up with her once she said something about poop. Ahhh, motherhood is a glorious thing!!!

2 comments:

King Family said...

What a cute story.

AG said...

Very funny Abby :)