Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not rely on your own understanding; think about Him in all your ways, and He will guide you on the right paths. ~~Proverbs 3:5-6



Friday, March 13, 2009

short and sweet

I have a request of you guys......please pray for me as I am experiencing some emotional "unrest" if you will (along with facing some emotionally difficult decisions). Also, any Scripture that you can pass along would be greatly appreciated.


On a positive note - Abby's dress came today (God knew I needed a smile), and OH MY WORD - it is adorable!

4 comments:

Noah's Mommy said...

I will be praying for you.

Team Johnson said...

You are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you find "rest" soon. Glad Abby's dress came. She will look very beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

And I totally agree with the texting thing - so much easier to pick up the phone and talk!

AG said...

Call me sometime!

We can have a "Prayer Meeting" :)