Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not rely on your own understanding; think about Him in all your ways, and He will guide you on the right paths. ~~Proverbs 3:5-6



Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Antibiotics and how much I hate them.....!

As you read in an earlier post, Abby is on amoxicillan for a case of tonsillitis/pharyngitis. These are just a few questions I have for the manufacturer's of the medication:

  • WHY does it have to taste so bad that my normally well-behaved daughter would spit said medicine in the floor?
  • WHY do I have to go spend $12 (for 12 little single dose packets) for granulated acidophilus so that my poor baby doesn't have to suffer through a "not so nice" side effect from said medicine? (On a positive note, at least the acidophilus does double duty. Let's just say it helps with GI health, and promotes good yeast growth if you get my drift)

Well, when I started writing this - I thought I had more complaints than those - but I guess not. Oh well! I'm off to make Abby gag yet again.....wish me luck!


0 comments: