Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not rely on your own understanding; think about Him in all your ways, and He will guide you on the right paths. ~~Proverbs 3:5-6



Monday, November 10, 2008

Our cat

I keep forgetting to introduce everyone to our newest addition - Daisy! Sorry about the sunshine being so bright, but you have to admit - it's a great shot!


We have had Daisy for awhile now - but she doesn't tend to cooperate for pictures. I was cleaning the house on Saturday and came thru the living room, and this is what I saw.....so I grabbed my camera really quick and snapped this before she could wake up!

2 comments:

Noah's Mommy said...

You guys have had more dogs and cats than I can count. Do you still have Roscoe?

Lynné said...

Yes, Roscoe is outside these days! We also have a beta fish - Troy.