Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not rely on your own understanding; think about Him in all your ways, and He will guide you on the right paths. ~~Proverbs 3:5-6



Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I am just sitting down momentarily between making sausage balls, cleaning house (in case someone drops by, you never know on a holiday), making a new dessert "Ginger Peach Crumble" (I'll post the recipe if it turns out yummy) , and watching the Macy's Parade (a tradition for me because I was in the parade in 1993).

I hope everyone gets to spend mega-bonding time with their families, has enough turkey to take a good long nap - tryptophan is a GREAT thing -, and eat lots of pumpkin pie (eat enough for me cuz I don't like it!)!

Wow, I can't believe the holidays are upon us!

1 comments:

Noah's Mommy said...

Missed you at lunch today. Yeah, I don't like pumpkin pie either.