Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not rely on your own understanding; think about Him in all your ways, and He will guide you on the right paths. ~~Proverbs 3:5-6



Sunday, September 21, 2008

Pedicures and pocketbooks!

As some of you know, I hosted a Thirty-One party a few weeks ago.....and I want to give a BIG thank you to those who came and bought some cute bags! With your help, I earned $112 in credit, and I also got 3 half price items! The following pics are a few of the items I ordered!
Organizing shoulder bag (much roomier than I thought it was going to be)

Small Sassy sac (I thought it would be bigger but really it is the perfect size)


I'm going to give this to Abby for Christmas (and I don't think I really meant for our bags to match!)!


I'm using this tote as a gym bag, and I love it!

This is the only bag that they messed up on (but a newly corrected one is on the way), the 'J' of course should be bigger than the other 2 letters. It's what they call their Julie tote (perfect for magazines, bible study, etc).

_________________________________________________



After church today, Abby, my sister Cristin, and I went to get pedicures. I didn't take my camera to get all of our feet but when we got home I decided to take a picture of Abby and I. She did such a good job picking out a color for herself, that I decided to copy her. Be glad I didn't get a pic of Cristin's fingernails and toenails - it's this day-glo orange color - it would BLIND you! She's 14 so it's ok I guess.

3 comments:

Noah's Mommy said...

I can't believe you already got another pedicure. It has only been two weeks.

Lynné said...

hahaha danielle.....remember the bruise i had on my little toe? well, my toenail fell off with new growth underneath....i HAD to do something!!! plus, what you said about that salon's pedi's not lasting long - you were totally right!

Anonymous said...

that is too damn cute!!