Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not rely on your own understanding; think about Him in all your ways, and He will guide you on the right paths. ~~Proverbs 3:5-6



Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Tooth Fairy? That's Momma!

That's what Abby said! We have lost #4, and I wish I could say that it was a drama-free tooth pulling, but it wasn't! She screamed and cried, and screamed some more. Even with the bribe of being able to put makeup on Daddy, she still wouldn't let him pull it! (and I totally would've posted that pic as well!) Just so you know, the floss "slipped" and that's how the tooth came out!


And, no I do not know what is up with the upside down peace sign!


3 comments:

Noah's Mommy said...

It "slipped" huh? That is funny. Heather's Abby also lost a tooth yesterday.

Pawpaw/Finley and Nana/Ruby said...

abby you are so cute without your teeth. Nana loves you and misses you. One more month and we will be home before your birthday. I went to the beach today and got sunburned. Bad nana. Hope your party is fun. Nana

Stephanie said...

Hi! Your family is so cute.
I am sorry that your dad is sick. Please keep me updated.
Steph