Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not rely on your own understanding; think about Him in all your ways, and He will guide you on the right paths. ~~Proverbs 3:5-6



Sunday, February 8, 2009




OK folks, start praying for us.....we leave this Saturday (yes, how romantic that we get to travel ALL day on Valentine's Day!) for our Jamaica mission trip. How do you like Abby in her Rastafarian hat and braids? If you are at all interested in who we're working with, where we will be staying, etc then go here.





Oh, and I don't ever recommend books, but I am currently reading "Lifestories" by Mark Hall (lead singer of Casting Crowns), and yikes - I feel like he has me by the shoulders and is shaking some "Christian sense" into me. Some of the truths he just lays out there, and it is pretty eye-opening! If you can get hold of a copy of it - please do, and you can thank me later!


Do you have any book recommendations for me?



1 comments:

Noah's Mommy said...

I hope you guys have an awesome trip. I pray that God will use this trip to do amazing things in your lives.