Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not rely on your own understanding; think about Him in all your ways, and He will guide you on the right paths. ~~Proverbs 3:5-6



Friday, February 13, 2009

Bon Voyage!

Yeah, I know - we aren't going on a cruise, but I couldn't think of another fancy travel term. Oh well.

I want to give a quick "shout out" to Allen (you can visit his wife's blog here). Allen saved our mission team about $550 by acquiring his church's van for us! Man, you ROCK! (The funny thing is - I don't know if he will ever see this because I don't know if they read my blog!)

Anyhoo - we will be pulling out tomorrow morning at 4 a.m. to arrive at the Atlanta airport at approximately 6 a.m. for our flight that is scheduled to depart at 8:45. Once we land in Montego Bay - we've got another 2 1/2 hours on a bus to the camp where we are staying. Please, please, please - keep us in your prayers for safety (among other things as well).

I can't wait to get lots of awesome pictures to share (preferably lots with my VERY white daughter, with some VERY Jamaican kids!)!

1 comments:

AG said...

Glad we could help!
Can't wait to see all the pictures.