Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not rely on your own understanding; think about Him in all your ways, and He will guide you on the right paths. ~~Proverbs 3:5-6



Thursday, January 15, 2009

more sick days, and other prayer requests

Ok, so this time it's Abby.....fever, icky nose, and just feeling bad in general. I love the fact that she is being cuddly, but not the sick part. Plus, she is staying up my hiney constantly. Ahhhh, the life of a mom! Pray for her please!!

Also, 2 women at my church are about to start chemo and radiation treatments. Reenie L. has had a recurrence of ovarian cancer, so this is round 3 for her (round 2 was a clinical trial). Nancy M. was just diagnosed with Stage III squamous cell carcinoma (of all places - at the base of her tongue). So, needless to say - they are in need of some prayer......please join me on my knees and let's do what we were created to do!





Last but definitely not least - it's about a month until we leave for our mission trip! Wow! We still need every ones prayers for all facets of the trip!

2 comments:

Noah's Mommy said...

So sorry Abby is icky. It seems everyone is passing it around right now. Noah and I have had it and so has the Green house. Hope she feels better soon.

Team Johnson said...

Hope you all get well soon. I understand the I'm So sorry you're sick but mommy still needs room to breathe feeling!