Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not rely on your own understanding; think about Him in all your ways, and He will guide you on the right paths. ~~Proverbs 3:5-6



Sunday, January 18, 2009

Abby continued...

So, today we are holding steady at 100 degrees. Other than that and a snotty nose, she is still laying around being pitiful. I MUST share what one of our friends from church emailed us this morning:

"Father, I pray you will hold Abby in the palm of your healing hand right now. Bless her, comfort her, and heal her little body, Lord. I boldly ask before your throne that you give her body strength to fight off this sickness, and that you will quickly heal Abby, because God, she is so very precious, and she loves you, God, will all her heart. Bless her parents as they cope with taking care of her needs, and give them peace, as well.

In Christ's love, Amen"

We love you Reenie! Thank you so much!

1 comments:

Noah's Mommy said...

I love it when someone types out their prayer instead of just saying "I am praying". Dont get me wrong that is great too but there is just something about "hearing" their actual prayer. Feel better Abby, we love you!