Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not rely on your own understanding; think about Him in all your ways, and He will guide you on the right paths. ~~Proverbs 3:5-6



Thursday, December 18, 2008

Sick days :(

Ughhh, I have been home sick for 2 days! I went to a walk-in clinic this morning, and they swabbed me for strep and also did a finger stick for mono. And I have a HUGE case of strep throat. So much so, they gave me a steroid shot and an antibiotic shot, a rx for erythromycin, and a pain killer because of my severe sore throat. I'm already feeling better since getting the injections, and my fever broke at about 10 this morning (and so far it hasn't come back).

Keep me in your prayers that I can get back to real life and also that I can love on Abby again without worrying that I am going to get her sick!

1 comments:

Noah's Mommy said...

So sorry you have been sick. Praying for a speedy recovery.