Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not rely on your own understanding; think about Him in all your ways, and He will guide you on the right paths. ~~Proverbs 3:5-6



Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy birthday to me!!!!!

I turned 32 today.......and even though I had to work (shouldn't it be a national holiday?), I had a pretty good birthday! LOTS of people sang "Happy Birthday" to me (a BIG thanks to Danny, Pam, Lee, Geri, Christinia, Frank, Dad, Dr. Lewis, and last but not least - Abby), including some versions I had never heard before!

Thanks Dan & Ruby for dinner at Logan's (even though we did wait for a table for more than an hour)! And thanks Mom & Dad for brownies last night (YUM!)! Oh, and thanks to the loud guy at Logan's who TRIED to make me feel good by announcing that I was turning 21!

It's not sad for me to admit that I am inching towards my mid-30's, but it is sad for me to admit that I did look really closely in the mirror this morning to see if I had any wrinkles! Come on!!!! Why would I let a few wrinkles stress me out? -- oh, and if anyone cares - I saw ZERO wrinkles! *BIG sigh of relief!* Ha!

1 comments:

Team Johnson said...

Happy Birthday! glad you had a good day!