Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not rely on your own understanding; think about Him in all your ways, and He will guide you on the right paths. ~~Proverbs 3:5-6



Friday, October 1, 2010

This is a test....

Okay folks - I am totally over the fact that I haven't had any comments in over what feels like 10 yrs! Unless I hear from some of you over the weekend, I am done with this blog!

Seriously - how hard is it to write a 1 sentence comment? If no one comments on this - I know that nobody is reading anymore - so why waste my time?


Sincerely,

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

awe I check your blog every day. I am sorry I never comment but well that is what I do. I lurk in the quiet shadows. Love ya sis

Noah's Mommy said...

sorry I always read but don't always comment. Continue posting and I promise I will do better. Love you.

Noah's Mommy said...

Ok girl I went back and got up on my commenting.

Noah's Mommy said...

oh yeah I just realized I picked the same new fall background as you have.ooops changing mine now