Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not rely on your own understanding; think about Him in all your ways, and He will guide you on the right paths. ~~Proverbs 3:5-6



Saturday, December 19, 2009

Brunch!

I decided that I wanted Abby to have all her "loveys" here at the same time, so I invited the grandparents and great grandmothers over for brunch. My mom had to work so we were minus 1 person.
Nana

Mamaw


Poppa


Popaw & Nana


Nanny


The Johnson group


The Wigley group


I took pictures of the food......but between photo sessions, we had to change batteries. SO, apparently we lost pics of that. The menu was:
  • Mini bacon cheddar frittatas
  • Sausage balls
  • Beef dip
  • Buffalo chicken dip
  • Grapes & cantaloupe
  • Cheesecake bites
  • Brownie bites
  • White chocolate dipped pretzel rods
  • Spiced pecans

Abby was sick (fever, icky nose) yesterday, so I was thankful that she felt "great" (to quote her) so that everyone could come and hang out and chat.


1 comments:

Noah's Mommy said...

Looks like you guys had a good time. Why couldnt Abby have looked so Christmas cute for church today? ha