Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not rely on your own understanding; think about Him in all your ways, and He will guide you on the right paths. ~~Proverbs 3:5-6



Sunday, August 23, 2009

A big "Thanks"!

It's been a blue moon since I last posted, so I thought I would at least just say "thanks" to everyone who came to my 1st ever jewelry show today! (Destiny - I didn't mean to NOT invite you, but you are out of the loop cuz you aren't on facebook!) It means so much to me that you all took time out of your weekend to come and support me with my new business (whether it be moral support or financial - either way, I am SOOOOO grateful!)!!

I love you guys!!!!

2 comments:

Noah's Mommy said...

I had a good time at your party today.

Team Johnson said...

Glad it went well. Bring a catalog to Elis party Saturday if you can.