Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not rely on your own understanding; think about Him in all your ways, and He will guide you on the right paths. ~~Proverbs 3:5-6



Sunday, October 19, 2008

Mish-Mosh

Alrighty, first of all, I have to say I am very disappointed by the lack of responses to my challenge! Where's all my gals to give some good creative advice?? Nonetheless, the costume is coming along somewhat nicely, thanks to my handy hubby!

*********

Secondly, my little miss brainiac got her first real report card (ya know, no silly S+, etc - we're talking REAL # grades), and she got star roll! Yea!!! She doesn't know it yet, but her reward for that will be getting to go see "High School Musical 3" on opening night. Woo-hoo, Momma is so psyched about that!?!

*********

Lastly, I was wondering if I should fall for all of the "Twilight" hype? It seems like everyone around me (of all ages) just LOVES the books. So, I wasn't sure if they are really that good or if it's just because they have gotten so much publicity. Let me know your thoughts on this please!

2 comments:

Noah's Mommy said...

Destiny has read them I believe. She was talking about it the other night. I don't do vampires though.

Kathryn said...

I have read all 3 books and I really enjoyed them. It is a different kind of vampire book. I cannot wait for the movie to come out so I can tell everyone what is wrong with it lol I love doing that with movies that are made from books like Eragon.