Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not rely on your own understanding; think about Him in all your ways, and He will guide you on the right paths. ~~Proverbs 3:5-6



Thursday, July 10, 2008

Gymnastics...

Ok, so I can't believe that I didn't take the camera....but we went to Jill's Gymnastics tonight for Abby to have a free trial session to see if gymnastics is for her or not.
Oh my word, she is hilarious!!! You could definitely tell that it was her first session ever! She seemed to be having a fantastic time (which is what it is all about!) and when her hour was up......she came busting thru the door and breathlessly told us "I wanna do that again RIGHT NOW!"
So, needless to say.....as of August 7th, you'll find us at the gym every Thursday night. At least I'm not a soccer mom!!!! :-)

0 comments: