Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not rely on your own understanding; think about Him in all your ways, and He will guide you on the right paths. ~~Proverbs 3:5-6



Sunday, June 1, 2008

JFest 2008

Of all things to be at JFest - the Tumblebus!!!! We stayed on it alot throughout the day (it was air conditioned!).

My sisters' friend Mallory and my sis Cristin


Abby wanted my sunglasses


My girl loves flowers (even REALLY fake ones)!


Even though you can't tell, that's Newsong!


Again, even though you can't tell....that's Steve Fee! He was awesome!

The rest of the pictures are original artwork by Abigail Johnson:
She wanted a picture of 2 Snoopy's and I!


Daddy (also known as Danny!)


The girls at McD's

1 comments:

Noah's Mommy said...

J Fest was great fun. Big Daddy Weave was awesome as always.